The Postal Service

Todas los desvarios de una joven de 21 años que no sabe como llevar el día a día. Muchas veces pensando y otras veces actuando.

sábado, septiembre 22, 2007

The Science of the Sleep: Anarchy! in the cellophane


Stéphanie: How's your head?
Stephane: It's okay. It's not normal though...
Stéphanie: It's never going to be.
Stephane: But it's not attractive to you. I'm glad i made it through your door at least.
Stéphanie: Don't be glad. Be sad. Haha.
Stephane: Your english is getting very good.
Stéphanie: How's your french coming along?
Stephane: It;s still terrible. i only know how to say[in french] i like your tits. they erect me in my pants.
Stéphanie: [puts her hand over his mouth]
Stephane: [grabs her cig and throws it over the balcony]
Stéphanie: Someone might catch fire![throw water over, wets random man, both laugh]
Stéphanie:[yells] Anarchy! in the cellophane
Stephane: Have you been crying? I like it when you cry because then you wear your glasses.
Stéphanie: HaHa -_-
Stephane: No, actually I don't like it when you cry.
It's horrible. Especially when it's not for me. Will you cry a little when I'm dead? I hate it when people want everyone to celebrate their deaths. It's like 'Hey, can i do your girlfriend after your cremation?' Except i don't have a girlfriend, and i'm not dead..Put your hand here behind your ear, Look it feels like your glasses are part of your head.
Stéphanie: Oh, that's true.
Stephane: It's like your touching your penis with your left hand.
Stéphanie: [looks at Stephane] I don't have a penis.
Stephane: You have a left hand.
Stéphanie: Why do you always have to be a pig? I'm teasing [tickles Stephane]
Stephane: When are you gonna fix your teeth?
Stéphanie: You're mean.
Stephane: No, no, i'm just asking 'cause if we're getting married in 40 years I might as well start taking care of my goods now. But, you know nevermind, maybe no teeth is good for a blowjob.
Stéphanie: I think it's time for you to leave. You'll miss your plane.
Stephane: So how's your boyfriend? Does he have long hair and does he go bungee jumping and surfing? Does he take you surfing? I'll go surfing if you want me to, I don't know how to surf, but I can go with you guys if you want me to.
Stéphanie: I don't have a boyfriend, and you have a distorted sense of reality you know. You could sleep with the whole world and still feel rejected.
Stephane: I like your boobs, they're friendly and unpretentious. I will appreciate if you show them to me some day.
Stéphanie: Well theirs not much to see, now please leave.
Stephane: Oh the mezzanine, you finished it! I didn't think you were gonna finish it, you know, 'cause you never finish anything. Is it sturdy? Can it hold a boy, or maybe a couple? [Stephane jumps on bed]
Stéphanie: Stephane, get out! get out! I will call your mother.
Stephane: No, no, not my mother!
Stéphanie: Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? Why do you keep doing this to me?
Stephane: Because everyone is so boring. You're different, you don't like me Stéphanie!

6 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

'Because everyone is so boring. You're different' - sigh.

this is just the best film ever - i adore it. and i'm writing about it for my MA dissertation !
I'm sure you've seen all gondry's music videos - if not then you must.

thanks for leaving me a comment, have a good day.

22/9/07 3:03 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Awww. Me ecantó esta película. Muy linda.

Sigo viva mi ninfita. Tan viva que me resulta difícil creerlo.

24/9/07 2:29 a. m.  
Blogger cake said...

Joe!!! quiero ver la peli!!!!! creo que la fueron a ver todas juntas no???... me encanto el dialogo!!!! Bonito, tan bonito como el atún!!!!

Besos y ponte buena!!!!

24/9/07 3:50 p. m.  
Blogger Ninfa said...

Incontable - ¿Como de viva estás?

Julie - Si, fuimos todas juntitas jaja... fui yo la que las lió, era imprescindible verla.

24/9/07 4:05 p. m.  
Blogger hurricane steph said...

I love this movie. I'm picturing the scene as I read it. Thank you.

25/9/07 5:47 a. m.  
Blogger serafo said...

Stéphanie: Stephane?

Buena elección, que los sueños reinen. Gonas madrugadas

Eso me recuerda una rola de la Gusana Ciega

saludos varios,
lasletrassemudan

27/9/07 8:12 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Estadisticas de visitas